BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Aden's Smooth Criminal, Michael Jackson Birthday Party

    This year my son wanted a Michael Jackson birthday party. If you know my son, there is no theme more fitting for him. Aden LOVES Michael Jackson. The first time he saw him was when we were watching one of his concerts on DVD, when he was 21 months. Aden quickly started to get his main iconic moves down and was a fan from that point on.
     The title of his party is Smooth Criminal because that is his favorite song! I hope you enjoy the party I created as much as I did!!!

Decorations




Wall Decal


 Walk of Fame





Michael Jackson Cardboard Standee


My Adorable Smooth Criminal!
Just love him!!!!



Food
I thought it would be fun to have food that went with the titles of Michael Jackson's songs. What do you think? :)

Smooth Criminal Cake


Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough Microphone Cupcakes


Monkey Business Ice Cream
Did you know he had a song called Monkey Business? I sure didn't! but I do now :)


Want to be Starchin' Somethin'
Play on words here; switching Startin' for Starchin'. LOL!!


Pretty Young Wing
Another play on words. Switching Thing for Wing!


Black or White
Artichoke Dip and Blue Tortilla Chips



We are BAD!!!!









0 comments: